- Shared accommodation within a beautiful period property
- Situated within walking distance of the Chester, Chester railway station and Waitrose
- Spacious furnished double bedroom available
- Parking available for another £20pcm
- Viewing highly recommended
- Bathroom & Kitchen shared with only 1 other room
FURNISHED – AVAILABLE FROM Mid April 2021. A large double bedroom in delightful period property dating back to 1850 and known previously as The Engine House. Located within walking distance of the train station and Chester city centre. The communal accommodation includes a spacious living area and separate kitchen facility with appliances. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed frame, new mattress and built-in wardrobe. Separate bathroom, which is fitted with a bath and shower over. The bathroom and kitchen facilities are shared with only one other person. All bills are included as well as high speed broadband at an additional cost of £100.